Eye Physicians of Central Florida
Cataract Surgery Florida New Intraocular Lens Technology
Cataract patients now have an option to see at both near and far distances after cataract surgery! Individuals suffering from cataracts previously had only a mono-focal lens implant option after surgery. NEW multi-focal, accommodating and astigmatic correction IOL technology can now decrease dependence on glasses after surgery. These include the AcrySof® ReSTOR® IOL, TECNIS® Multifocal IOL, and the AcrySof® Toric IOL. If you are seeking one of these options, please feel free to consult our staff.
We are proud to provide excellence in pediatric eye care services with recognized
leaders in Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Gold, Dr. Blumenfeld, Dr.
Ikeda, Dr. Adams, and Dr. Hered also treat adult eye muscle disorders. If you
are seeking child vision care in Florida, please make sure to contact
has placed a unique emphasis on this type of eye care. Our pediatric
eye care services in Florida include crossed eye correction, blocked
tear ducts, lazy eye or amblyopia, retinopathy and children's eye
Jerry N. Shuster, M.D.
- Joined Eye Physicians of Central Florida: January 2012; has served Central Florida for more than 27 years
- Specialty: Glaucoma
- Medical Degree: University of Florida
- Internship: Shands Hospital, Gainesville, Florida
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Shands Hospital, Gainesville, Florida
- Fellowship: Glaucoma, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Board Certified: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Appointments: Served on the faculty at the University of Florida and currently serves on the voluntary faculty of the University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Membership: American Glaucoma Society
- Honors: Named a "Best Doctor" in Orlando
- Glaucoma Consultations/Evaluations
- Automated Optic Nerve Analysis
- Visual Fields to Identify Glaucoma/Detect Progression
- Laser Surgery for Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Surgery, including Trabeculectomy and Glaucoma Drainage
Copyright 2013 Eye Physicians Of Central Florida. All Rights Reserved | Website Maintained by Netmagik.