Cataract Surgery Florida New Intraocular Lens Technology
Louis C. Blumenfeld, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Joined Eye Physicians of Central Florida: 2003 (worked four years with Nemours Clinic in Orlando before that)
- Specialties: Pediatric Ophthalmology, Adult Eye Movement Disorders, Pediatric Neuro-ophthalmology
- Medical Degree: McGill University, Faculty of Medicine, Montreal
- Internship: St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburgh
- Residency: St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburgh
- Fellowships: Pediatric Ophthalmology, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami; Neuro-ophthalmology, Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia; Eye-movement Disorders, Foerderer Eye Movement Center for Children at Wills Eye Hospital
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Specialty Fellow: American Academy of Pediatrics
- Memberships: American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Florida Society of Ophthalmology, Central Florida Pediatric Society, Central Florida Society of Ophthalmology (Past President)
- Honors: Named a "Best Doctor" in Orlando
- Appointment: Clinical Faculty, University of Central Florida
- Eye Muscle Disorders
- Double Vision
- Amblyopia - "Lazy Eye"
- Strabismus - "Crossed Eyes"
- Lacrimal System Disorders
- Tear Duct Probing
- Tear Duct Surgery
- Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmic Disorders