Eye Physicians of Central Florida
Cataract Surgery Florida New Intraocular Lens Technology
Cataract patients now have an option to see at both near and far distances after cataract surgery! Individuals suffering from cataracts previously had only a mono-focal lens implant option after surgery. NEW multi-focal, accommodating and astigmatic correction IOL technology can now decrease dependence on glasses after surgery. These include the AcrySof® ReSTOR® IOL, TECNIS® Multifocal IOL, and the AcrySof® Toric IOL. If you are seeking one of these options, please feel free to consult our staff.
We are proud to provide excellence in pediatric eye care services with recognized
leaders in Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Gold, Dr. Blumenfeld, Dr.
Ikeda, Dr. Adams, and Dr. Hered also treat adult eye muscle disorders. If you
are seeking child vision care in Florida, please make sure to contact
has placed a unique emphasis on this type of eye care. Our pediatric
eye care services in Florida include crossed eye correction, blocked
tear ducts, lazy eye or amblyopia, retinopathy and children's eye
Rebecca J. Adams, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Joined Eye Physicians of Central Florida: November 2011
- Specialty: Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree: Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Mount Carmel Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Ohio State University Hospitals
- Fellowship: Pediatric Ophthalmology, Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia
- Board Certified: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Specialty Fellow: American Academy of Pediatrics
- Membership: American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Eye Muscle Disorders (Strabismus), Including Crossed Eyes, Wandering
Eyes and Double Vision
- Amblyopia - "Lazy Eye"
- Lacrimal System Disorders (tearing)
- Decreased Vision
- Eye Allergies
- Eye Injuries
- Droopy Eyelids and Birthmarks
- Diabetes and Sickle Cell
- Squinting and Light Sensitivity
Copyright 2013 Eye Physicians Of Central Florida. All Rights Reserved | Website Maintained by Netmagik.