Cataract Surgery Florida New Intraocular Lens Technology
Robert S. Gold, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Joined Eye Physicians of Central Florida: July 1987
- Specialties: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Eye Movement Disorders
- Bachelor’s Degree: Tulane University, New Orleans; graduated Cum Laude and was a member of the national honor society Phi Beta Kappa
- Medical Degree: Tulane University
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Ochsner Foundation Hospital and Clinic, New Orleans
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Louisiana State University
- Fellowship: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus, James Hall Foundation, Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital, Atlanta
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Specialty Fellow: American Academy of Pediatrics
- Memberships: American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Florida Society of Ophthalmology, Central Florida Society of Ophthalmology, Central Florida Pediatric Society
- Honors: Named a "Best Doctor" in Orlando, “America’s Top Ophthalmologists”
- Appointment: Clinical Faculty, University of Central Florida
- Eye Muscle Disorders
- Double Vision
- Amblyopia - "Lazy Eye"
- Strabismus - "Crossed Eyes"
- Thyroid Eye Disease
- Lacrimal System Disorders
- Dry Eyes
- Tear Duct Probing
- Tear Duct Surgery