RESPONDING TO COVID-19
With the safety of our patients and employees in mind, we have several precautions in place. In compliance with CDC, Federal, and State guidelines we have temporarily changed some processes in our offices to better protect your family, our staff, and to do our part in trying to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- What to know about your upcoming office appointment
- Contact Lenses
- Optical Department
- Helpful Links
What to know about your upcoming office appointment:
- We ask that you limit the number of people accompanying you to your appointment.
- Masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL OVER 2 YEARS OLD. Some physicians or technicians may ask you to wear a mask while in the exam room due to the close proximity of the examination.
- We are asking that patients who think they have been exposed to the virus or have symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other respiratory or flu like symptoms, to avoid coming to our office.
- We are requiring all patients to preregister. Instructions will be given when you schedule your appointment.
Call your pharmacy for refills as you normally would. We will be available to answer questions about medications, as well as provide prescriptions and refills if appropriate.
If you need to reorder contact lenses, you can fill out Contact Lens Order Form, to have them shipped to your home.
Optical department hours are 8:30 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We encourage you to keep yourself updated on information about coronavirus by looking at the following websites:
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health