Financing & Insurance
Eye Physicians of Central Florida accepts many insurance plans, and our experienced billing and insurance specialists can answer your questions regarding insurance coverage and assist you with referrals. If you have a co-pay or deductible not covered by your insurance, we will collect that from you at your visit. At your first appointment, our staff will also work with you to go over our financial policy. For your convenience, we accept credit cards and your debit card as well as cash or a check.
If you do not have insurance or if you are electing to have a service or procedure that is not covered by insurance, a payment plan may help. We work with CareCredit Payment Plans to make the cost of your vision care easy and manageable.
With CareCredit You Can:
Schedule your procedure today.
Enjoy convenient, low minimum monthly payments
Have no annual fees.
What are Your Payment Options?
CareCredit offers two types of plans:
- No Interest Payment Plans – 3, 6 or 12 Month
These popular plans allow you to pay over time with convenient monthly payments without incurring interest charges. To avoid interest, promotional purchase must be paid in full within the promotional period.
- Low Interest Payment Plans -- 24, 36, 48 or 60 Month
This offers patients more time to pay with fixed, low minimum monthly payments.
For more information or to apply for CareCredit, please ask one of our staff members for an application at your next visit or go to www.carecredit.com.
Following are most of the insurance plans we participate with:
Please note: If there is any confusion it may be best to contact your insurance carrier directly to confirm we accept your plan. Thank you!
TAX ID#: 593490927
AETNA (No Aetna HMO Marketplace)
ALLEGIANCE – ORLANDO HEALTH & F.H.H.S. (NO ALLEGIANCE PHCS)
ALL SAVERS – UHC
AVMED – Children Only (NO EMPOWER, ENGAGE OR ENTRUST)
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
(NOTE: Please call Blue Cross Blue Shield to confirm we participate with your particular plan)
CHAMPUS / CHAMP VA
(NOTE: Please call Cigna to confirm we participate with your particular plan)
CMS(CHILDRENS MEDICAL SERVICES) TITLE 19 & TITLE 21 – Children Only
FLORIDA HOSPITAL CARE ADVANTAGE /HEALTHFIRST HEALTH PLAN
HEALTHEASE – Children Only
HEALTH FIRST HEALTH PLAN
- AETNA BETTER HEALTH, HEALTHY KIDS MEDICAID – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- CHILDREN’S MEDICAL SERVICES – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- CLEAR HEALTH ALLIANCE MEDICAID – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- FLORIDA COMMUNITY CARE MEDICAID – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- HUMANA MEDICAID - FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- MAGELLAN MEDICAID – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- MEDICAID STRAIGHT – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- MOLINA MEDICAID – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- PRESTIGE MEDICAID – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- SIMPLY MEDICAID, SIMPLY HEALTHY KIDS MEDICAID – FOR CHILDREN ONLY
- SUNSHINE MEDICAID
- UNITED HEALTH CARE MEDICAID
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS
- AARP HMO/PPO
- AETNA PPO OUT-OF-NETWORK
- BCBS PPO OUT-OF-NETWORK
- CIGNA HMO/PPO
- HUMANA PPO OUT-OF-NETWORK
- SUNSAVERS HMO/PPO
- UNITED HMO/PPO *ONLINE AUTH NEEDED
- UNITED DUAL *ONLINE AUTH NEEDED
MERITAIN – AETNA
TRICARE SELECT (PRIME WITH OUT-OF-NETWORK AUTH.)
UMR / UMR ORLANDO HEALTH
UNITED HEALTH CARE
(NOTE: Please call United Health Care to confirm we participate with your particular plan)
WEBTPA – AETNA
WEBTPA – ROSEN * AUTH. REQUIRED