At Eye Physicians of Central Florida, the quality of your eye care is matched with quality eyewear.
Our professional, certified opticians provide the finest eyewear materials and services with personal attention for proper eyeglass fitting and adjustment. We provide prescription and designer eyewear and sunglasses as well as a special collection of kids’ eyewear frames and polycarbonate lenses for safety. A comprehensive one to two year warranty on glasses, depending on the brand, assures you of the quality in our complete optical dispensary.
Contact lenses can correct the same conditions as eyeglasses, including myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia. At Eye Physicians of Central Florida, we fit and dispense a full range of soft and gas permeable contact lenses, including:
- Disposable wear – removed nightly and replaced on a daily, weekly or monthly basis depending on the lens
- Daily wear – removed nightly and replaced on an individualized schedule
- Extended wear – can be worn nightly but should be removed at least weekly for cleaning and disinfection
- Toric contacts -- to correct astigmatism; can also be disposable
- Colored contacts -- change the appearance of the eye’s color; can also be disposable
- Bifocal/multifocal/monovision – allows you to see clearly at distances and near without glasses.
Prior to an initial fitting or refitting of contact lenses, you must receive an eye examination from one of our doctors. If we have performed a complete eye examination within the last six months and there have been no changes or problems, a new exam will not be necessary.